Full Support Change & Transformation Initiatives
Approaching change management with deep empathy for all those affected
At Change Agility, we understand that the change management process can be daunting. As specialist change management consultants, we create synergy between the technical side (the head) and the emotional side (the heart) of change management.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
With minimal disruption, we create customised change management strategies and methodologies for your needs. We prepare your workforce in becoming change-fit, agile and adaptable – amplifying success and achieving the desired results.
THE CHANGE AGILITY WAY
The Change Agility 3 Step Process
At Change Agility, we have adopted a comprehensive approach to the change management process, offering tailored solutions to our clients. These include:
- Straight-talking initiatives which incorporate both traditional electronic communication solutions, engagement workshops and new communication approaches, such as live communication, art, acting, music and gamification for active engagement;
- Initiatives that focus on engaging with an individual on an emotional level;
- Assisting your organisation to craft a collective purpose which is bigger than the individual and designed to inspire;
- Achieving a tangible return on investment and achieving results; and
- Empowering clients to be change-resilient by equipping them with the tools for managing future change initiatives.
In creating effective change, we help to modify organisational attitudes and behaviours. Change Agility achieves this through:
- Developing and executing a change management plan designed to realise benefits and aligned with requirements;
- Creating an achievable action plan by helping individuals identify the options available to them, as well as the best path forward; and
- Creating opportunities for sharing knowledge and developing skills within your organisation.
Change Agility will assist you in creating a positive environment for all stakeholders through change management methodologies and systematic processes. We aim to do this by:
- Tailoring a change management process according to your specific needs. We believe this will provide the best return on investment.
- Encouraging an engaged workforce as part of the organisational culture; and
- Creating sustainable change management initiatives with a strong emphasis on benefit realisation.
NEXT-GEN TRANSFORMATION EXPERTS
Looking for a career in Change Management?
BOOK A ONE-ON-ONE MEETING WITH ONE OF OUR ELITE EXPERTS.
We are always looking for talent! Are you a change manager, or wanting to get into the industry and put your Social Science degree to work?
Register on our database and we will connect with you for a quick coffee – Virtual of course!